2000 to present
- Sen. Jeffords of Vermont leaves the Republican Party, thus upsetting Republican majority in the Senate
- World Trade Center, and Pentagon attacked by Terrorists, along with a plane crash in rural Pennsylvania
- Operation Enduring Freedom and War against Terrorism begins
- George W. Bush's approval ratings soar to 94%
- Bi - Partisan Education Reform Bill signed into law
- More to come...
You just finished 2000 to present. Nice work!
Previous TimelineNext Timeline
Tip: Use ← → keys to navigate!
How to cite this note (MLA)
Aboukhadijeh, Feross. "2000 to present" StudyNotes.org. Study Notes, LLC., 17 Nov. 2012. Web. 16 Jul. 2019. <https://www.apstudynotes.org/us-history/timelines/2000-to-present/>.